Saturday 20 October 2012

Brand New Format, Same Great Read!

Thumbnail for Wonder Abbie Vs Steve

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been re-working the format for Wonder Abbie so the art fits better in a web browser. Up there is the rough pencil layout for the first part of Wonder Abbie Vs Steve (Steve is Abbie's creepy workmate in her regular day job but is also something of a nemesis too). Once I'm happy with the layout I'll scan the image into Paint Shop Pro and/or Manga Studio and ink over it digitally. I should then be left with a much cleaner image than the previous Wonder Abbie mini-comic.  Manga Studio is very useful in saving time scanning and cleaning up pages but I still prefer the feel of pencil and paper. Oh well, you can't stop the march of technological progress, I suppose.
Anyway, more layouts and behind the scenes stuff to come.     

No comments:

Post a Comment